On March 7, 2023, EPN hosted a webinar on charitable giving strategies presented by financial experts Elizabeth Burdette and Colin Sturgis from SignatureFD. They provided an overview of charitable giving strategies including:
– An introduction to the concept of “Strategic Generosity”
– An overview of the Generosity Blueprint process
– Key questions/next steps in creating your own personalized giving plan
– Tax considerations for charitable giving
– Giving more than just cash—leveraging appreciated assets, retirement accounts, and other asset classes in giving back
– An introduction to donor-advised funds (DAFs)
If you were unable to join the webinar, they have generously provided:
– A PDF of their presentation
– A Generosity Portfolio
– A template of their Generosity Proposal
– DAF materials and a chart of DAF platforms that SignatureFD partners with
And if you would like additional information, you can access the SignatureFD website here, as well as their generosity landing page where users can engage in two digital experiences to help identify their values and passions. For questions or for assistance with your charitable giving and financial planning, you can reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch the Charitable Giving Strategies webinar.